Invisalign, or Clear Correct, clear aligners from your Ann Arbor dentists, Dr. Wayne Walcott and Dr. Brett Walcott, discreetly deliver well-aligned smiles. Using innovative Smart Track acrylic, these customized aligner pairs re-position crooked, gapped teeth, in order to give adults healthy smiles that they will love.
Who wants a crooked smile?
The answer is no one. After all, poor smile aesthetics not only impact your self-confidence, but your oral and systemic health, as well.
Still, some people dislike the idea of wearing traditional metal braces. Fortunately, there is an alternative...
The answer is clear
For millions of adults in the US and across the world, the best choice is Invisalign. Made of amazingly thin Smart Track plastic, these aligners move teeth accurately, quickly, and discreetly according to your specific treatment plan.
As an Invisalign patient in Ann Arbor, you'll undergo a total dental examination and a special three-dimensional scan. If Dr. Wolcott sees that Invisalign can work for you, he'll send information to the Invisalign lab. After that, you will receive custom-made aligner pairs—18 to 30 in all—each worn for about two weeks.
While you progress through your treatment sequence, you will continually see your smile change for the better. In the end, you'll wear a Vivera retainer to keep your teeth in perfect alignment.
Other benefits of Invisalign
- Versatility: Invisalign appliances correct numerous orthodontic issues such as protruding front teeth, gaps, crowding, overbite, underbite, and more.
- Removability: Take them out for meals, brushing, flossing, and special events.
- Comfort: Smooth and super-thin, Invisalign aligners don't irritate your lips and gums.
- Easy care: To clean your aligners, simply remove and brush them with a mild toothpaste and clear water.
- Simple check-ups: See Dr. Walcott every four-to-six weeks so that he can check your progress and deliver the next pairs of aligners in your treatment plan.
It's so true
Keep your smile healthy and looking great with Invisalign aligners from Dr. Wayne Walcott and Dr. Brett Walcott. Phone the Ann Arbor office team today to schedule an appointment: (734) 994-3700.