Find out how Invisalign can easily fit into your lifestyle while also giving you a more attractive smile.
Invisalign or Clear Correct are a revolutionary way for patients to get straighter smiles without other people noticing. These clear plastic aligners are made just for your teeth and can shift your teeth into the ideal position without the need for unsightly metal wires or brackets. From the office of your Ann Arbor dentists Drs. Wayne and Brett Walcott, find out how Invisalign or Clear Correct can give you the smile you want while fitting right into your lifestyle.
When you get braces it seems like so much has to change, from what you can and can’t eat to how you brush and floss your teeth. Invisalign or Clear Correct makes it amazingly simple to stay with your routine. How?
- These aligners are removable so all you have to do is take them out when you want to enjoy foods or beverages. You don’t have to change your diet like you would with traditional braces, just pop out your aligners before mealtimes and then rinse them out before putting them back in.
- It can be challenging to brush and floss properly around metal braces. You may worry that you might damage your braces but this can also mean that you don’t thoroughly clean your smile, which can leave you prone to decay or infections. Fortunately, when you get Invisalign or Clear Correct in Ann Arbor, MI all you have to do is remove your aligners and brush and floss normally. Nothing about your oral care routine has to change unless of course you want it to.
- Do you have a special occasion coming up? While you should still wear your aligners for about 20 to 22 hours out of the day you can remove your aligners for that special event so that you won’t have to worry about anything other then looking radiant.
- You also won’t have to worry about that sudden selfie when you wear Invisalign or Clear Correct. The camera will never even pick up that you are wearing these clear aligners so just be ready to say “Cheese!”
- You also won’t have to visit one of our general dentists in Ann Arbor as much as you would have to with traditional braces. Every six weeks you will come in for a very short visit to make sure that your treatment is going well.
Does Invisalign or Clear Correct sound like the treatment you’ve been looking for to get the perfect smile? Then it’s time you called our Ann Arbor, MI dental office today to schedule a consultation.